- J. Harris Photography and DesignPrincipals: Jarvis HarrisWebsite: www.jharrisphotography.netVision: The Vision of J. Harris Photography and Design is to be known as a photography studio for all types of people. We want to be known for the value of our high end photography and for our personal touch and attention to your photography experience. We want you to have a great time in front of the camera while not having to count the number of poses or the number of minutes in the studio.Mission: It is the mission of J. Harris Photography and Design to provide quality professional photography services that reflect not only our customer's special moments, but the passion that we have for this profession. Simply put, we are "passionate about your pictures."Phone: (336) 327-7400
- Bowden Electrical ServicesPrincipals: Bobby BowdenPhone: (336) 987-9059
- RFI ConstructionPrincipals: Rupert BurrowsPhone: (336) 510-0441Website: www.rficonstruction.com
- Paint Master Paint CompanyPrincipals: Mike Rosasco, OwnerPhone: (336)643-1004Fax: (336)643-1085Website: www.paintmasterinc.comVision: PaintMaster is a full-service commercial, industrial and residential painting contractor located in Greensboro, North Carolina. We have been the Triad’s trusted paint professionals for more than 25 years. We approach every project with the same process – learn the customer and their needs, find the right solution and complete the project on time and on budget. Our attention to detail and level of professionalism have earned us many referrals and we value the long-term relationships we have established.
- American Building Services, Inc.</div>Principals: Charles GuestPhone: (336) 854-1633Website: www.americanbuildingservice.comVision: Much of our success is based on our philosophy: Customer satisfaction is dependent on a personalized experience - one that meets your specific needs, exceeds your expectations and keeps costs affordable. Because of the people we bring to our team and yours, ABS delivers on this philosophy. Each staff member shares our commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction. In addition to a team dedicated to your business, you'll be assigned a facility manager and a quality control manager. You'll also have around-the-clock access to qualified individuals equipped to handle any facilities situation that may arise.YSM Building Maintenance Corp.Principals: Terina PottsPhone: (336) 271-6661Vision: Specialized Commercial Cleaning Services.
- No Item found.
- No Item found.
- Greensboro Online TutoringPrincipals: Katherine Lambert-ScroncePhone: (336) 908-5910Website: www.gsoonlinetutoring.comVision: Greensboro Online Tutoring strives to make all courses available to all students regardless of the student's location or home school offerings.
- GTCC Small Business CenterPrincipals: Mark HagenbuchPhone: (336) 334-5211Fax: (336) 334-5218Website: www.gtcc.eduVision: GTCC's Small Business Center provides services and support to small business owners, their employees and people interested in starting and operating a small business.Mission: Courses and seminars on business-related topics are offered on a continuing basis. Computer classes are also available. The SBC is a resource for the small business community, providing training, information, one-on-one business counseling and referral services.
- Small Business Technology Development CenterPrincipals: Bob Weston, Regional Director; Victor Dau, Assistant Regional DirectorPhone: (336) 256-9300Website: www.sbtdc.orgMission: The University of North Carolina SBTDC is the primary organization through which the State of North Carolina provides counseling and technical assistance to the business community.
- Mpact SolutionsPrincipals: Bill GoebelPhone: (336) 379-1444Website: www.mpactsolutions.comVision: We provide high quality assessments, education and training in industrial and facility maintenance that increases employee knowledge, performance and productivity. With over 150 assessment tests, 250 online, and hands-on classes to choose from, Mpact Solutions is your number one resource to keep your maintenance teams up-to-date and working at top efficiency.
- Always Best Care Senior ServicesPrincipals: Philip StringerPhone: (336) 285-9480Website: www.alwaysbestcaretriad.comVision: To serve seniors and their families by providing the best personal care and guidance through compassionate, knowledgeable and well-trained caregivers.
- Communication Is Key, PLLCPrincipals: Havilah Hill, MEd., CCC-SLPPhone: (336) 256-9222Fax: (336) 256-9224Website: www.mykeytospeech.comVision: Our vision is to be a prominent provider of specialized therapies, offering treatment services within a welcoming environment, always putting the needs of our patients first.Mission: Our mission is to change the lives of each of our patients through diligence and dedication by helping them to work toward accomplishing their individual treatment goals one visit at a time.
- Professional Rehabilitation ConsultantsPrincipals: Mashunda Flowers MSRC, CRC, QP CEO Clinical Services Davie-Forsyth-Stokes CountiesPhone: (336) 543-6970Fax: (336) 379-5020Website: www.prorehabconsultants.comVision: To provide all our consumers and their natural supports with the best services possible in the most appropriate setting; To select staff who demonstrate professional skill levels and are an excellent match for provision of services to the individual; To meet and surpass current best practices as administered by the NC Department of Health and Human Services. To always provide person first services, using person first language and upholding a commitment to educating the general public about the dignity of all persons with disabilities. *Endorsed in Davie-Forsyth-Stokes,Guilford and Alamance-Caswell-Rockingham Counties.Mission: PRC has received national accreditation through CQL. PRC is a member in good standing of the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce PRC is also a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Renewal Center Life CoachingPrincipals: Brenda McGibboneyPhone: (336) 988-7622
- TherapyWorksPrincipals: Jack and Linda HilemanPhone: (336) 202-0844Website: www.therapyworks4u.com
- Chele Fleming LCSWPrincipals: Chele FlemingPhone: (336) 509-8062Vision: Licensed Family Therapist
- Naneth RuizPrincipals: Naneth RuizPhone: (336) 252-3932Website: www.psicologahispana.comVision: Family and Marriage Counseling
- Meg Jordan, CounselorPrincipals: Meg JordanPhone: (336) 600-1875
- Allyson ShieldsPrincipals: Allyson ShieldsPhone: (336) 601-7132
- Accurate Medical LabPrincipals: Said ElfayarPhone: (434) 728-4491Website: www.accuratemedlab.comVision: Medical Laboratory
- Steps Towards Success, PLLC.Principals: Wanda Brown- RamseurPhone: (704) 349-3789Website: www.stepstowardsuccessllc.com
- Bator North AmericaPrincipals: Michael PetersPhone: (336) 907-2286 x 101Website: www.batorusa.comVision: Dating back to 1956, BATOR has a wealth of knowledge in developing four fold doors, sally port doors, hangar doors, secured parking doors & commercial access systems for even the most demanding applications. Providing turnkey solutions, we partner with our clients through all phases of design, manufacturing, and installation. BATOR is the proven resource when it comes to design-build access designs.
- The Allen Real Estate GroupPrincipals: Sharlene AllenPhone: (336) 324-8089
- Triad One Stop Insurers, Inc.Principals: Regina GaineyPhone: (336) 314-0539Vision: All your insurance needs provided in ONE stop!Mission:Helping families have a good financial future.
- Global Crane Services, Inc.Principals: Bill BowenPhone: (336) 707-0005Vision: Global Crane Services specializes in designing and providing hoist systems for water treatment plants, military maintenance and manufacturing.
- Triad City BeatPrincipals: Brian Clarey, Allen Broach, Jordan Greene, Eric GinsburgPhone: (336) 256-9320Website: www.triad-city-beat.comVision: Alt-Weekly Newspaper serving the Triad.
- BG Lemons & AssociatesPrincipals: Broderick Lemons
- Nationwide Insurance / The Peterson AgencyPrincipals: John PetersonPhone: (336) 303-8992Website: www.thepetersonagencync.com
- State Code EnforcementPrincipals: Dennis PinnixPhone: (336) 553-9696Website: www.statecodeenforcement.comMission: The mission of State Code Enforcement Inc. is to assist in administering and enforcing a fair and unbiased code compliance program to promote and maintain a safe, clean and desirable environment in which to live, work and raise our families.
- New World RealtyPrincipals: Jolene MatsosPhone: (336) 370-1164
- Enok Ho Le Accountant and Tax ConsultantPrincipals: Enok Ho LePhone: (336) 708-8459
- Forensic Risk & Tax ConsultingPrincipals: John SainworlaPhone: (336) 965-2715
- Hackworth Law, P.C.Principals: Roydera HackworthPhone: (336) 235-0778Fax: (336) 235-0079Vision: In five years, Hackworth Law, PC will become the premier immigration and general practice law firm in North Carolina and throughout the southeast region. The practice will also establish its name as a national presence in various aspects of legal advocacy, especially in pro bono cases.Mission: The founding mission of Hackworth Law, PC is presented below: 1. We, the employees and management of Hackworth Law, PC, make this pledge to you, out valued clients: 2. We pledge that we will address your needs for legal service in a prompt and friendly manner 3. We pledge that we will provide the most reliable and quality assured services 4. We pledge that we will offer services, with ethical underpinnings that meet or exceed the guidelines set by professional organizations including ABA, NCBA and AILA 5. We pledge that we will be good community citizens, respectful of the communities we serve, and friendly neighbors to the surrounding business 6. We pledge that we will always present a positive public image 7. We pledge that we will be responsive to your suggestions and concerns
- Hill & AssociatesPrincipals: Stroza HillPhone: (336) 275-4203Vision: To one day be debt free and financially independent, leaving an inheritance for the next generation.Mission: Teaching people how to reach financial independence.
- Shermin Ata Architecture, PLLC.Principals: Shermin AtaPhone: (336) 333-5650Fax: (336) 379-5020Vision: The Key to be successful is to be one of the best in the marketplace, enhance client relationships and engage client's vision with the firms' to provide high quality architectural services, accelerate growth and increase profit margins.Mission: Our Mission is to provide fast and reliable architectural services and help our clients achieve their design and financial goals with attention to details and focus on environmentally friendly designs and building processes.
- S.C.O.R.E.Service Corps of Retired ExecutivesPhone: (336) 333-5399Website: www.greensboro.score.orgVision: SCORE is a respected association of volunteer business executives providing no cost, professional, completely confidential consulting to entrepreneurs and small business owners. These sessions are unlimited. They are staffed by volunteer counselors with a wide range of business experience, and offered at no cost to the user. Funding is through the Small Business Administration.
- Greensboro Community Development FundPrincipals: Wilson LesterPhone: (336) 814-9991Website: www.gcdfonline.orgMission: The Greensboro Community Development Fund (GCDF) provides business loans to develop and sustain small businesses and enable them to become part of the mainstream economic revival. Our primary function is to generate economic growth, create jobs, and revitalize neighborhoods by providing affordable financial services to under-served businesses.
- Morehead EnterprisesPrincipals: Derek Morehead, Sr.Phone: (336) 965-7971Website: www.moreheadenterprises.comVision: Provides Tax Services that target the general public to assist in complying to tax laws, select and implement strategies to low and middle income families to help build stronger debt-free communities and viable neighborhood schools.
- Marcus A. Jackson, Attorney at LawPrincipals: Marcus JacksonPhone: (336) 334-0102Website: www.attorneyjackson.comVision: Attorney providing legal services in the areas of personal injury, family law and minor offenses.
- Advantec Information Systems, LLCPrincipals: Joseph R. FisherPhone: (336) 275-2832Fax: (336) 272-6939Website: www.advantecis.comVision: To provide results-oriented technology solutions customized to our customer's needs.Mission: To deliver quality and value in advanced technology business information systems and services to our clients.
- AmpedPrincipals: Trey FlakePhone: (336) 587-4484
- SPI Software Solutions, Inc.Principals: Svyatoslav p IsayevPhone: (336) 333-2889Fax: (336) 333-2967Website: www.spisoftwaresolutions.netVision: Custom Software Design, Website Design, Network Support and maintenance and IT Consulting.
- Radius SemiconductorPrincipals: Michael ElliottPhone: (336) 346-2953Website: www.radius-semi.comVision: Radius Semiconductor is a mixed-signal IP company. We provide innovative solutions to difficult problems. The team has a wide range of skills in high performance analog including SerDes PHY, data conversion and frequency synthesis. The Radius solutions focus on high performance, ease of use and customer support.
- Triad Pc Clinic, Inc.Principals: Will CasterlowPhone: (336) 558-4660Website: www.triadpcclinic.netVision: Multi-faceted company specializing in Information Systems Management, VOIP and VOIP Monitoring management, in addition to PC repair and server support.
- Zenergy TechnologiesPrincipals: Chris Laney, Shaun Bradshaw, David DangPhone: (877) 375-7041Fax: (877) 814-3629Website: www.zenergytechnologies.com
A Few of Our Success Stories:
Nussbaum is stronger because of our partners
Entrepreneurs & small business benefits everyone
Thank you for considering a partnership with Nussbaum
Plan ahead, take advantage of upcoming events